Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lame

Ive been pretty lame and havent written on my blog in a long time. I guess its because I pretty much know that noone reads it hahaha. I keep thinking I will post some really important announcement on here so I KNOW who reads it and who doesnt...but anyhow. Well Flynn has done some swim lessons which she really loved. Soccer is almost done for her and I. We had a family reunion (Dens side) and after that went to Springfield, MA to visit Dens alma mater (Springfield College) http://www.spfldcol.edu/. It was really nice to bring Flynn...we had to be really polite because Den showed us everything. Hahha. Of course Flynn was most interested in where he ate when he went to school there. We did get to see the new football field which is beautiful with the turf. Hmm...went blueberry picking after swim one day at Mazzas in Essex. The blueberries were huge and really good.
I will add some pictures of our oh-so-exciting ventures. Thankfully my sister in law asked about my blog (the only person that might look at it :) but she will be the first to get that all important announcement when I figure one out), otherwise I would have updated it with pictures from Flynns 8th grade graduation.
***Im going to post the pictures with their own posts so its not so confusing (I should personally address this to Shelley hahaha. Youre the only one that reads this blog hahah)

No comments: